Raising one child is challenging in our fast-paced and adult-oriented society. Raising more than one child brings added joys, and added struggles for peace and cooperation. Wether you are struggling with kids who fight, or just hoping we can all get along, you can join Patty and The Twin Coach, Gina Osher for ideas and support.
Gina says, "I simply write about parenting from the perspective of a mom of twins. I don't have all the answers, but I write about learning to understand my own behavior and triggers so that I continue to become a more mindful, connected and joyful parent.
I'm really good at empathizing and connecting with my kids. I'm less good at controlling my stress and anxiety. I'm occasionally neurotic and rigid. I'm always sensitive to how my behavior affects others. I love my family with all my heart and sometimes fall apart when I don't feel I am being the best mother I can be."
|Date:||Thursday, May 17th|
|Time:||6:00 pm Pacific Time|
|Location:||By phone, participate from anywhere|
|Cost:||Free and open to the public|
|Registration:||Register early for call-in information.|
What's New at Hand in Hand:
- Helping My Child with Keeping Agreements (May. 17, 2013)
- Play Helps Dissolve Frustration (May. 10, 2013)
- The Consequences of Connection (May. 08, 2013)
- 2013-2014 Instructor Certification Training Program - for all timezones;September 2013 through June 2014
- 2013 Annual Parenting by Connection Retreat for Parents and Instructors July 26-28, 2013
- Parenting by Connection Skill-building Class Series - led by Keiko Sato-Perry (Palo Alto, CA) Six Wednesdays: June 19, July 3, July 17, July 24, August 7, August 14