Toddler Tantrums Help for Parents
When you subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, Connecting, you'll automatically recieve our complimentary e-book on Tantrums.
Every parent eventually has to weather toddler tantrums, our free e-book guides you through a fresh approach you can use when children are unhappy or unreasonable.
- Learn a new way of thinking about tantrums.
- Understand how the everyday frustrations of being a baby, toddler or young child can clog up the learning process.
- Teach your children how to recover from frustration
- You'll know exactly what to do when tantrums happen and how to keep your response from being harsh, or from being too permissive
You can learn to predict your child’s emotional moments
There are certain situations in which young children often become emotionally charged. These situations include:
- Being with several people: with the whole family at dinner, at a family gathering, a meeting, a birthday party, the grocery store, church, or temple.
- Moving from one activity to another: leaving home for day care, leaving day care for home, stopping play for dinner, and going to bed.
- Being with a parent who is under stress: the parent is cooking, cleaning, shopping, trying to finish a task on time, or is upset because there’s so little help.
- At the end of any especially close or fun-filled time: after a trip to the park, after a good friend leaves, after wrestling, chasing, and laughing with Mom or Dad....Read more when you