These ideas may feel unfamiliar, counter-intuitive even, but if you're tired of struggling with the same hours-long goodbyes, then there's likely a part of you that's willing to try something new.
That's where we come in: below are resources that offer useful solutions for tackling separation anxiety. We hope you'll try them out. Thousands of parents all over the world have been using them to get some astounding results.
Use all five parts of this handy guide together.
1. Guide to Separation Anxiety: Your step-by-step guide
2. Your Separation Anxiety Plan: Your master checklist
3. Playing With Separation: One parent's story of turning anxiety into playtime
4. When Your Child Only Wants One Parent: How a mother helped include dad in the bedtime routine
5. Healing the Hurt of Separation: In this podcast, learn how to heal separation fears