Parents love their children. Parents try hard. They do their best every single day.
Hand in Hand provides support and helpful information for new Moms and Dads on everything from Responding Well to Crying to Helping Baby Sleep to Handling the “Baby Blues” in these short, easy to use audio files.
The New Parent Podcasts have been made available through a generous grant from the Bella Vista Foundation. You may listen to the files now or download and share these files with others. Have you already heard the Podcasts? What Do You Think About the Series?
A New Beginning
1. Parenting is an Emotional Project
2. Responding Well to Crying
3. Talk to Your Baby
4. Your Baby Thrives on Eye Contact
5. Creating a Baby-Friendly Environment
6. A Mother Talks About Listening to Baby Cry
7. Helping Your Baby Recover from a Difficult Birth
16. Helping Baby Sleep
17. “I Helped My Baby Sleep,” One Mother’s Experience
18. When Your Baby is Afraid
19. Helping Your Baby with Colic
20. Helping Your Baby with Separation
21. Helping an Older Child Accept Your Baby
22. Please Don’t Tickle Your Baby
23. Helping Baby at the Doctor’s
6 Tips to Ease the Transition to Toddlerhood are here when you need them.