A Special Teleconference with The Couples Institute’s Dr. Ellyn Bader and Dr. Pete Pearson.
Patty Wipfler interviewed these internationally acclaimed relationship experts on how you can strengthen your relationship with your partner. Listen to learn the tools needed to dissolve recurring parenting struggles, and reconnect with your partner.
- Why do we fight so often over things like bedtime schedules and nighttime routines?
- How can couples talk about problems without creating tension?
- Are there good ways to negotiate when we disagree?
- How do we make time for each other?
- Is there a way couples can approach parenting roles to reduce power struggles?
If you are inspired to donate or wish to share this recording with a friend who will benefit and be inspired to support Hand in Hand…
The following resources were mentioned on the call:
Play “20 Questions” with Your Partner
Super Negotiating for Couples
Date Night Suggestions
Building a Listening Partnership: Easing the Stress of Parenting