Have you tried Listening Partnerships? Would you like to give them a go?
Have you had occasional Listening Time, and would like to try regular Listening Time?
Maybe you'd like to find out how to make your Listening Time more effective?
Maybe you'd like to gain confidence and be a more effective listener?
Maybe you'd like to learn about the nuances of Listening Partnerships?
This 9 week course will delve deeper into listening partnerships and is suited for all levels of experience with Listening Partnerships.
Each week there will be approximately an hours worth of videos (split into 5-15mins chunks) to be done on your own schedule, AND an hours live session via zoom to connect and share listening time. (This may be extending to an hour and a half, depending on number of participants)
You will receive
• Hand in Hand Listening Partnership self-guided course, which will be yours forever (or until you don't use that email address)
• break down of which videos to watch each week
• An electronic copy of the Hand in Hand “Listening Partnerships” Booklet
• An opportunity to ask questions and share thoughts and ideas
• Weekly listening, either as a whole group, small group or in pairs
• Community that you can reach out to during the 9 weeks, and after, if you wish
• Listening Partnerships is key to using the Hand in Hand Listening Tools.
They help us
• figure out what we want for our families
• parent with more creativity and lightness
• achieve change in our families
• heal from the childhood experiences
• prevent old messages play out with our own children
• counter the feelings of isolation in parenting
• support ourselves in ALL areas of our lives
• sit with uncomfortable feelings, experience them shift and leave us, whilst someone listens to how hard it is
• listen to our children, and others with more compassion and understanding
• And so many other things!
The benefits of Listening Partnerships have been profound for me, and continue to be so. I'd love you to join us and experience them for yourself.
Presented by Katy Linsley