8-Week Course for Early Care and Education Professionals
Learn five effective tools shown to ease educator stress. Decrease overwhelm, build support for yourself and access evidence-based strategies to help children learn, even if they face difficult challenges.
- Gain a new understanding of children's emotions and behaviors, along with concrete short and long-term strategies you can use to address challenging behaviors.
- Strengthen the social-emotional foundations necessary for children’s learning.
- Transform classrooms into sources of connection and resilience.
- Restore your energy and enthusiasm for the important role you do.
- Strengthen the home-school partnership.
- Foster more positive, playful, and joyful interactions with the children in your care.
- Attend a weekly 60-minute mentoring call with your Hand in Hand Instructor and a small group of educators.
- Practice peer-to-peer support in small group classes led by an experienced mentor.
- Gain personalized support and guidance every week.
- Includes access to a full library of additional resources, including texts and video sessions led by Hand in Hand's founder Patty Wipfler.
Who is this class for?
Any person working in early childhood education as a teacher, assistant, support staff, etc.
Choose the class that works best with your schedule:
- Tuesdays 3:00-4:30 PM US Pacific, 6:00 PM US Eastern, 8:00 AM Wednesdays AEDT. First class begins April 4, 2023. Register here.
- Thursdays 9:00-10:30 AM US Pacific, 12:00 PM US Eastern, 5:00 PM UK. First class begins April 6, 2023. Register here.
- Fridays 12:00-1:30 PM US Pacific, 3:00 PM US Eastern, 8:00 PM UK, 5:00 AM Saturdays AEDT. First class begins April 7, 2023. Register here.
- Saturdays 9:00-10:30 AM US Pacific, 12:00 PM US Eastern, 5:00 PM UK. First class begins April 8, 2023. Register here.