Are you ready for a closer, more connected, and cooperative relationship with your child? Learn 5 listening tools that will transform how you relate to your child, and bring more joy and confidence to your parenting.
Parenting is emotional work! If you're tired of power struggles and just not knowing how to help your child, the Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class is a great place to start.
You can transform your family and:
- Enjoy the day with your children again
- Feel confident in setting limits with love
- Handle upsets and tantrums like a pro, AND
- End the day feeling good about yourself as a parent
Then join certified instructor Michelle Hartop for her upcoming Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class and start the school year with more joyful and fulfilled parenting! This course will help you discover the root causes of your child's frustrating behaviors and teach you the tools to building the best relationship possible with your child.
In the Hand in Hand Parenting Class you'll learn how to:
- Reduce parenting stress and why this is the key to happier parenting
- Understand your child's emotional world
- Set limits with warmth and love
- Bring more playfulness and joy into your parenting
You CAN transform your parenting and your family! If you have been “going it alone” in trying to make big changes, give yourself the gift of parent support and join a community of like-minded parents so you can start feeling the relief now.
Here's what parents are saying:
“Michelle was a wonderful instructor for our 6 week class. She had great energy, very calming and supportive. Which I very much appreciated as my job is stressful and I was always coming in hot to each class. She really balanced me out and got me into the right head space for the class. I admired her vulnerability and her pocket full of examples of how to apply what we're learning to our relationships and interactions with our kids. Thank you, Michelle, for being a strong foundation for our class!” Brit, Washington
“This class changed my life, will change the life of my son, his children, and so on. Michelle was so thoughtful and refreshingly genuine.” – Alexandria, Washington
- 9 downloadable instructional booklets on the most common problem areas
- 6 downloadable chapters of the Parent Handbook class manual
- Lifetime access to an online classroom for learning that fits your schedule
- 6 weeks of small group, live support calls with a Certified Instructor, where your questions will be answered and you’ll be listened to with care
- Receive insight and tools to deal with your family’s specific issues
To take full advantage of this parenting class you will need:
- Access to a computer, tablet, or smart phone
- High-speed Internet access
- Ability to access Zoom for video calls
Call length varies from 60-90 minutes depending on the number of participants. To convert to your time zone try this world clock converter. Please keep in mind time changes around the world may affect your call time.
Dates: 6 Tuesdays, beginning September 14th (9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19)
Time: 6:00pm US Pacific/9:00pm US Eastern
Cost: $347 per person or $597 per couple
Early Bird Discount: Take $50 off when registering by August 31st! Use coupon code: fallearlybird
Parent Club members enter your coupon code at checkout for an automatic 25% off. Please note only one coupon code is applicable at a time.
Registration Deadline: September 7th
In recognition of the financial challenges this pandemic has brought to so many families additional sliding scale options are available. If finances are a challenge please contact me for reduced rate options. No parent should be without support.
For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org