Join certified instructor Michelle Hartop for this Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class. This course will help you discover the root causes of your child's frustrating behaviors and teach you the tools to help bring them back on track.
This weekly video call will support you through the process of building the best relationship possible with your child.
- An opportunity to transform your parenting and your family
- Greater understanding of your child's emotional moments
- Reduced parenting stress
- How to bring more playfulness and joy into your parenting
- Community with like-minded parents
- How to set limits with warmth and love
- Insight into how our childhood experiences affect how we parents
- 9 downloadable instructional booklets on the most common problem areas
- 6 downloadable chapters of the Parent Handbook class manual
- 6 month access to an online classroom for learning that fits your schedule
- 6 weeks of small live support calls with a Certified Instructor, where your questions will be answered and you’ll be listened to with care
- Receive insight and tools to deal with your family’s specific issues
To take full advantage of this course you will need:
- Access to a computer, tablet, or smart phone
- High-speed Internet access
- Ability to access Zoom for video calls
Call length varies from 60-90 minutes depending on the number of participants. To convert to your time zone try this world clock converter. Please keep in mind time changes around the world may affect your call time.
For more details, or to register, email email@example.com.