Are you feeling frustrated with your kids more often than not? Tired of daily power struggles and the lack of cooperation? Disappointed at how much you lose it each day? During this pandemic parents are being asked to do more than ever with even less support, so it's not surprising many of us are reaching the end of our rope!
Join certified instructor Michelle Hartop for this Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class. This course will help you discover the root causes of your child's frustrating behaviors and teach you the tools to building the best relationship possible with your child.
If you're ready to turn things around and want to:
- Enjoy the day with your children again
- Feel confident in setting limits with love
- Handle meltdowns like a pro, AND
- End the day feeling good about yourself as a parent
Then join me for our upcoming Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class and make 2021 the year of more joyful and fulfilled parenting!
In the Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class you'll learn how to:
- Reduce parenting stress and why this is key to happier parenting
- Understand your child's emotional world
- Set limits with warmth and love
- Bring more playfulness and joy into your parenting
You CAN transform your parenting and your family! If you been “going it alone” in trying to make big changes, give yourself the gift of parent support and join a community of like-minded parents so you can start feeling the relief now.
Here's what parents are saying:
“Michelle was a wonderful instructor for our 6 week class. She had great energy, very calming and supportive. Which I very much appreciated as my job is stressful and I was always coming in hot to each class. She really balanced me out and got me into the right head space for the class. I admired her vulnerability and her pocket full of examples of how to apply what we're learning to our relationships and interactions with our kids. Thank you, Michelle, for being a strong foundation for our class!” Brit, Washington
“This class changed my life, will change the life of my son, his children, and so on. Michelle was so thoughtful and refreshingly genuine.” – Alexandria, Washington
- 9 downloadable instructional booklets on the most common problem areas
- 6 downloadable chapters of the Parent Handbook class manual
- 6 month access to an online classroom for learning that fits your schedule
- 6 weeks of small live support calls with a Certified Instructor, where your questions will be answered and you’ll be listened to with care
- Receive insight and tools to deal with your family’s specific issues
To take full advantage of this course you will need:
- Access to a computer, tablet, or smart phone
- High-speed Internet access
- Ability to access Zoom for video calls
Call length varies from 60-90 minutes depending on the number of participants. To convert to your time zone try this world clock converter. Please keep in mind time changes around the world may affect your call time.
Dates: 6 Tuesdays, beginning May 11th (5/11, 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15)
Time: 9:30am US Pacific/12:30pm US Eastern/5:30pm British Summer Time
Early Bird Discount: Take $50 off when you register by April 27th! Use code: EARLYBIRD50 at checkout.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, May 4th
Cost: $347 per person – (Parent Club members $260 per person- enter code parentclub25off)
In recognition of the financial challenges this pandemic has brought to many families additional sliding scale options are available. If finances are a challenge please contact me for options. No parent should be without support.
For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org