- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
What are you facing right now as a parent? Refusal to cooperate? Meltdowns or tantrums? Screen-time tussles? Sleep issues? Separation Anxiety? Rudeness? Picky eating? Shutting down? Door slamming? Feelings of isolation and exhaustion?
No matter the age of your child, you can build a strong and close relationship and feel confident as you navigate any challenges that show up. The Hand In Hand approach has been used by families around the world for over four decades, and really works to build cooperation and harmony in your family.
You deserve support and a proven toolset as you do the complex and essential work of parenting. We would love to have you join us for this 6-week Starter Class.
In this class, you will learn how to:
* Strengthen your bond with your child
* Set loving limits on unworkable behaviors
* Bring more play and laughter into your family’s daily life
* Handle tears, defiance, and aggression with more confidence
* Understand what drives your child’s off-track behavior and how to re-establish connection and cooperation
* Build support for yourself and the hard work of parenting
Our Starter Class consists of:
* A weekly 1 hour and 30 minutes Zoom call with Brooke and Kate, Certified Hand In Hand Instructors, and a small group of parents where each person gets attention and support.
* Lifetime access to the online Starter Class written materials and excellent videos for each lesson.
* Email and phone support with Brooke and Kate between sessions as needed.
Wednesdays at 12:30 pm Eastern / 9:30am Pacific Time
Starting 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/01, 11/08
We look forward to meeting you!
-Brooke & Kate