Would you like help and support with your child’s difficult behaviour? I did!
Back in 2013 with a new baby and a toddler on my hip I would often feel overwhelmed, anxious, and insecure about my parenting. I wanted to channel, calm, playful mummy, and instead, I found myself being stressed, shouty & confused as to what was best. I desperately wanted to be the best I could be for my boys.
Its never too late for a restart. This course has the tools to help your family life improve, with more fun and a deeper connection for all.
‘Before the course I had read most of the Hand in Hand material and normally I absorb information by reading but the classes, discussions and sharing was invaluable with this type of learning and i would highly recommend the classes’ Tom 2020
What you will learn:
- Sanity saving tools to reach for – practical and playful ways to set boundaries and solve those familire parenting problems,
- The why do they do xxxxxxxx ???? Get to the bottom of your child’s unreasonable behaviors, tears and tantrums, rudeness and agression
- A tool to help you navigate family life from your own personal values.
- A supportive small group of 6 parents in a non judgmental atmosphere.
I reached out for support from Hand in Hand Parenting back when my kids were small, this has given me skills and tools that I can apply to almost any situation. I now use these tools and strategies daily to give my kids the connection they need and will continue to do so throughout their lives. Although I didn't realise back then the most important thing I gained from choosing this work was a connection to a group of parents who were having similar experiences and I hear this over and over from my starter class groups. The chance to be with like minds is game changing.
‘I feel blessed to have been part of the group and to have met some wonderful parents.' Kate 2018
Fast forward to today, with two boys 8 and 10 and there is still so much to learn and understand about their ever-changing lives’ but this work has given me the help I needed to figure out my own way forward. Every parent deserves this. So it’s become my passion to get it to as many of you as I can. In 2017 I became a certified Hand in hand parenting coach offering in person, online, support groups and 1:1 sessions.
‘Carrie was fantastic, and it was a pleasure to attend the course with her. I was skeptical before I took the course, but the tools and the way in which she introduced them has blown my skepticism away’. Rob 2020
What you get:
- We will meet for 6 weeks in a small group to explore the 5 tools on weekly zoom calls, you will be encouraged to connect in between sessions for further peer support and can contact me with questions.
- For the following year, you will have access the following online materials
- The starter manual.
- 9 booklets on all the topics we cover
- Hours of video material, recorded by Patty Wipfler, the founder of this work.
- This will concreate your learning for up to a year after the sessions. You can even share this with your partner. What previous starter class parents have said:
‘A fantastic course on the hand in hand parenting tools, Carrie teaches from her heart The techniques are very insightful and support parents to develop strong connections with their children.' Kate 2018
Full price £260
Early bird before Jan 4
Payment plans available DM for more info