Dear Parents and Caregivers, So much change has happened in our lives this year. With all of the added stress, we feel the impact on our relationships and our patience with parenting is running thin. Are you ready for a fresh start? Are you wanting to stop yelling and start connecting with your kids?
I have an upcoming Hand in Hand Starter Class to help you with your child's off track behavior. What can that behavior look like?
-Grumpy kids who can't hear you
-Sassy tones and inability to cooperate
-Lashing out and hurtful words
-Nagging, whining and discontent
-Difficult bedtimes and separations
Kids are not well equipped to tell us what is wrong- they show us. This can make parenting very difficult!
Would you like more support to find the sweet, loving child that you know is in there? I am offering a six week class to build your confidence and help you get a fresh perspective with your family. Please join me!
You will learn how to:
– Set warm, effective limits, which build cooperation and closeness
– Get playful to improve cooperation and increase connection
– Listen to your child when they are upset, so that they feel valued and connected
– Change your automatic parenting responses that you wish you didn't have
– Support your child to heal their fears and hurts
– Reduce fighting with peers or siblings
– Manage sleep issues
– Handle aggression
– Work on your feelings, about what's hard for you as a parent
– Increase joy in your family, and enjoy parenting!
What you'll get:
– 6 weeks of instructor-led, small-group parent support sessions via Zoom
– Email support between classes as needed
– The Starter Class e-manual
– The complete set of the Listening to Children Hand in Hand e-booklets (9 electronic booklets)
Class sizes will be limited to allow individual attention for each participant. Please register early by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Six Wednesdays starting March 10, 2021
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
Cost: $350 per person*
*Please email Heidi to register
If you need financial assistance. I can offer you a sliding scale or payment plan that works for you.