- This event has passed.
Hand in Hand Parenting Online Starter Class with Madeleine Winter
6 Mondays beginning October 30th, 6:00 PM US Pacific, 11:00 AM Tuesday AEST$347
The Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class is the foundation class if you are new to Hand in Hand Parenting. It will show you the root of your child’s frustrating behaviour and give you the right tools to bring it back on course. Join Certified Instructor Madeleine Winter as she guides you through the process of building the best relationship possible with your child. Madeleine has been working with parents using the Hand in Hand Tools for over 30 years, and brings deep experience to coaching and supporting mothers and fathers across the world.
Join this Class to learn Hand in Hand's connection-based approach through 1-1 coaching and support, and meeting with a small group of other fathers and mothers on the same parenting journey.
You will learn about:
– Understanding your child's difficult behaviours as stress-signals and bids for connection
– Responding better to tears, tantrums, defiance, aggression, and other common parenting challenges
– Setting limits with warmth and authority before becoming frustrated and “losing it”
– Utilize the power of play to lift your children's fears, restore their confidence, and win their cooperation
– Reducing your own parenting stress and offer support to others through advice-free Listening Time
“It’s working! What you’ve suggested is actually helping me not only understand these unique little people but it seems to work well with the grownups in my family too! And for the first time in ages I’ve been enjoying parenting. This is a huge shift. Thank you.” Mother of 4 year old twins and 5 year old
Not sure if it is for you? Madeleine loves to help: why not book a Free 20 Minute Consultation <https://madeleinewinter.com/courses-and-workshops/free-20-minute-consultation/#2> and she can help direct you to the best resources and support.
The Course Includes:
– An online classroom with videos and readings by Hand in Hand founder, Patty Wipfler, organized into manageable at-home assignments. The Coursework gives you a comprehensive introduction to the Hand in Hand approach, and how it applies to various parenting challenges.
– Personalised Parenting Support from Madeleine, a deeply experienced parent coach, offered flexibly to suit your schedule.
– Madeleine offers Personalised Parenting Support for this Class by a combination of 1-1 Consultations and Support Calls with a small group of parents, offered via Zoom. Support Call length varies from 30-90 minutes depending on the number of participants. To convert to your timezone try this world clock converter <https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/>. Please keep in mind time changes around the world may affect your Call time.
This Support Call is Mondays 6:00 pm Pacific. In Australia, that is Tuesdays 11 AM Sydney Time.
To register, please go to: https://madeleinewinter.com/events/parenting-starter-class/ (If you are a Parent Club Member, please contact Madeleine first to get a 25% off code for this class)
Want to know more about Madeleine? Madeleine is the parent of a teen who has been using and teaching the Hand in Hand approach for over 30 years. She was a Mentor as part of Hand in Hand's Instructor Training Program for several years, and moderated the Hand in Hand Facebook Group for Parents of Older Kids for many years. She lives in Sydney, and works with a diverse range of families from many different cultures. She often runs groups for fathers.
What have parents said about Madeleine?
“I found Madeleine to be warm, organised, able to answer questions clearly, thoughtful, respectful, professional and authentic.” A father taking the online Starter Class
“I would describe this course as a life changing experience. I went into this class thinking that my family life was about as good as it could get. Little did I know that parenting didn’t have to feel like my life was being drained out of me. Thanks to my Listening Partners and my new Listening Tools, my relationship with my son is better than I ever thought possible. And I finally have energy left over to take care of myself!” Mother of 9 year old boy.
WHAT: Hand in Hand Starter Class, with Madeleine Winter
HOW: Start when you are ready. Connect via individual Consultations at your convenience, and/or joining the Support Calls if the time works for you.
WHEN: Starter Class Support Calls run on Mondays 6 PM Pacific / Tuesdays 11 AM Sydney time, Australia
WHERE: All Calls are on Zoom. Join via the web, phone app, or by dialing in by phone.
Find out more and to register: https://madeleinewinter.com/events/parenting-starter-class/