Banish meltdowns and drama
LEARN A CUTTING-EDGE, PROGRESSIVE APPROACH TO PARENTING and get them to stop doing THAT THING so you can actually enjoy family life!
Surely Parenting Shouldn't Be This Hard?
Bedtime just took 4 hours again and you’re still not convinced they’re asleep. Perhaps your child won’t eat anything but white starch. Or you have a preteen who’s getting lost in video games and snapchat.
And why is it that your cherub behaves beautifully at school and transforms into a monster at home? You are the one facing tooth-brushing meltdowns, babysitter biting, visitations from the night banshee, sibling spitathons…
Secretly, you wish you could go back to the job you hated rather than face another day with your kids.
Over a year in and out of lockdown has done nothing to lighten the load – if anything, issues that were lurking in the background have come out into the spotlight.
Whatever specific challenges you’re facing in your parenting, you are tired of it feeling so hard, worried how your kids are going to turn out if this carries on and you’re ready for someone – ANYONE – to lighten your load
Signs You Need This
– You’re exhausted/burned out
– You find yourself shouting more than you want
– You find it hard to set boundaries then are suddenly too strict
– Giving in and placating instead of dealing with the problem issue
– Avoiding playing/spending time with kids or not enjoying the time you do spend
– Numbing out/distracting with work, alcohol, internet
– Feeling helpless in the face of your child’s behaviour or struggle
How do you Wish Parenting Could Be?
It’s the simple things that make the biggest difference – like the fact that you get enough sleep. Or that you and your co-parent aren’t endlessly arguing about how to parent.
You even have energy left at the end of the day for self-care. Or to just enjoy being a family. Who knew?!
Imagine knowing that you can leave the house without someone crying. Or your kids brush their hair or do their homework without you even asking.
Better still, you have actual strategies in your back pocket for your kid’s trickiest behaviour. And they work!
Enter: The Hand In Hand Parenting Starter Class
This 10-week online class is a revolutionary, cutting-edge, progressive parenting paradigm designed to help you tap into the power of connection in profound ways.
You’ll see your parenting struggles through new eyes and restore your kids to be the sweet, smart, loving beings they really are.
Re-establish laughter and build an atmosphere of respect and co-operation in your family through a trauma-informed, therapeutic parenting approach that sits in line with current neuroscience.
Haul your exhausted mama / papa ass to this course and you'll
– Confidently know when and how to set clear, warm boundaries so you can genuinely enjoy your kids again.
– Get the support you crave and deserve so that you are no longer alone with the intense and relentless responsibilities of being a parent.
– Learn the magic words to say when your child is overwrought so that they are able to calm down and co-operate.
– Understand how parenting impacts you so you can begin to shift those automatic parenting behaviours you really wish you didn’t have.
– Discover that effective parenting can even be playful and fun so you can tackle the picky-eating / never-sleeping / rabid-biting / aggression / clinginess with confidence.
– Set yourself up to be the best parent you can be so you can create a better life for your entire family.
What You Get
– Online Self-study Videos
– 6 Modules: presented and explored over the 10-week programme, including an –
– Orientation week, 2 Integration weeks to catch up or go deeper, and a Closing & Celebration week
– 10 weekly Huddles: Group Q&A Calls on Zoom hosted by Roma & team Wednesdays @ 11am (UK) – 60 mins
– 10 Weekly Parent Pod calls: your small group of 6, hosted by Roma or skilled facilitators Alice or Vaishnavi, for individual support
– Wednesdays @ 12.15pm (UK) – 60 mins
– Online community: other parents like you: the Parent Sanctuary AND…
– Support for Dads: if you (or your partner) would like to join a men-only Dad Pod, facilitated by Tom Anderson, you can find out more and sign up via the link
scholarship options available