I’m Vera Braghiroli, mum to a primary-school aged child, home educator, and a Hand in Hand certified instructor based in London, UK.
This transformative parenting framework has helped our family through the innumerable challenges we have faced as parents, since our child was a toddler. The wisdom, support and connection I have received from this community of warmhearted and likeminded parents has helped me to find a sense of confidence and fulfilment in this amazingly beautiful and challenging job of child rearing. I would love to share with you my experience with this approach and, as you start practicing these tools, see you gain confidence and joy in areas of parenting you are now finding hard. Join me, and a small group of other brave and caring parents, for this online course introducing the tools of Hand in Hand Parenting. You will get a greater understanding of what’s going on when your children display tricky behaviour and learn to address it in ways that deepen and strengthen, rather than damage, the precious connection with your children.
Week 1: Experiencing the power of connection with Listening Partnerships
Week 2: Understanding your children’s emotions with Staylistening
Week 3: Building a closer connection with your child though Special Time
Week 4: Handling “off-track” behaviours with Setting Limits
Week 5: Tackling emotional projects and building confidence through laughter in Playlistening
Week 6: Building support and making a connection plan.
—- INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
– Six live zoom calls, to learn about 5 attachment-based and resiliency-building parenting tools, that can be applied immediately to shift challenging behaviours
– A safe space for sharing experiences, asking questions, receiving supportive listening and potentially forming lon-lasting partnerships with likeminded parents
– Lifetime access to online self-study videos, with weekly videos to watch at home prior to each class
– Parent Handbook Class Manual to download to guide your progress each week Listening to Children: set of 9 booklets to download and keep
– Information based in neuroscience, developmental science and trauma-informed practices, useful to deepen the connection between parents and children and to help children thrive –
Dedicated private group messaging via email to ask questions and stay connected throughout the 6 week class
Technology: You will need to download Zoom for video calls and have a good internet connection in order to access our weekly calls.
Time: Each weekly class will last around 90 minutes, is scheduled in UK time (BST to GMT when clocks change) and begins at 11.30am UK. Depending on your location, time changes around the world may affect your call time. To convert to your time zone try www.worldtimebuddy.com.
Confidentiality: Small group size of maximum 6 parents. Whatever is discussed within the group remains strictly confidential.
Cost: £260/$347. This class is available to Parent Club members and scholarship recipients at 25% off the standard cost. Payment by instalments is welcomed. Please, reach out to me as I may be able to offer an affordable price to those in genuine need.