Hand in Hand’s Foundations Course for Professionals Waitlist for future sessions in 2024 and 2025
8 week sessions beginning the week of January 15th 2024, 4 call group options$799 Early Bird / $899 full price
To join the waitlist for the 2024 or 2025 sessions please add your information here
Hand in Hand's Foundations Course for Professionals
An 8-Week Course for All Professionals Working with Children and Families;
Therapists, Coaches, Health and Wellness Professionals, and people interested in using these Tools in their workplace or community.
Emotional and behavioral issues are of real concern for increasing numbers of families. Evidence shows that when stress is high for either the child or the parent, good support is helpful for both. This program will help you hit new breakthroughs in your sessions, and provide a child's entire care team with useful, actionable information they can use to grow and move forward.
- Learn a paradigm-shifting approach on how emotions function and how they can be responded to in order to shift challenging behaviors, increase connection and encourage growth.
- Begin using five concrete trauma-responsive caregiving and peer-support tools that attend to both the emotional needs of adults and the children in their care, buffer children against hard times, and disrupt the transmission of trauma to the next generation.
- Join discussions and discourse on developmental theory, with a focus on practical and experiential application.
- Learn tools that strengthen the social-emotional foundation necessary for children's growth, learning and recovery from old hurts.
- Increase your confidence in responding to children’s emotions and behaviors.
- Attend small group mentoring with 90-minute weekly meetings online led by a Hand in Hand Instructor.
- Gain expertise in the approach as you introduce and practice the tools in your own family and with those you work with
Sessions begin in January, late March, and late September, and options usually include
- Mondays 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern / 12:30 pm Tuesday AEDT/AEST
- Wednesdays 1:30 PM Pacific / 4:30 pm Eastern / 9:30 pm UK / 8:30 am Thursday AEDT/AEST
- Thursdays 6:30 am Pacific / 9:30 am Eastern / 2:30 pm UK
- Thursdays 9:30 am Pacific / 12:30 Eastern / 5:30 pm UK
- Fridays 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern / 7:00 pm UK / 6:30 am Saturday AEDT/AEST
Check www.worldtimebuddy.com for class time in your time zone.