Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Are you ready for a fresh start? Are you wanting to stop yelling and start connecting with your kids? I have an upcoming Hand in Hand Starter Class to help you with your child's off track behavior. What can that behavior look like?
- Grumpy kids who can't hear you
- Sassy tones and inability to cooperate
- Lashing out and hurtful words
- Nagging, whining and discontent
- Difficult bedtimes and separations
Kids are not well equipped to tell us what is wrong- they show us. This can make parenting very difficult!
Would you like more support to find the sweet, loving child that you know is in there? I am offering a six week class to build your confidence and help you get a fresh perspective with your family. Please join me!
You will learn how to:
- Set warm, effective limits, which build cooperation and closeness
- Get playful to improve cooperation and increase connection
- Listen to your child when they are upset, so that they feel valued and connected
- Get support for yourself in this hard work that is parenting, so you can develop a close, loving and relaxed relationship with your child
- Change your automatic parenting responses that you wish you didn't have
- Support your child to heal their fears and hurts
- Increase your connection with your child
- Manage sleep issues
- Handle aggression
- Work on your feelings, about what's hard for you as a parent
- Increase joy and connection in your family
What you'll get:
- 6 weeks of instructor-led, small-group parent support sessions via Zoom
- Email support between classes as needed
- The Starter Class e-manual
- The complete set of the Listening to Children Hand in Hand e-booklets (9 electronic booklets)
Class sizes will be limited to allow individual attention for each participant. Please register early by emailing [email protected] or write for more information.
Six Thursdays starting April 27, 2023 and ending on June 1st.
Time: 6:30 pm PST
Cost: $350 per person*