The Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class will show you the root of your child’s frustrating behaviour and give you the right tools to bring it back on course. Join Certified Instructor and Parent Consultant Madeleine Winter as she guides you through the process of building the best relationship possible with your child. Madeleine has been working with parents using the Hand in Hand Tools for over 30 years, and brings deep experience to coaching and supporting parents across the world.
It’s working! What you’ve suggested is actually helping me not only understand these unique little people but it seems to work well with my husband too! And for the first time in ages I’ve been enjoying parenting. This is a huge shift. Thank you.” Mother of 4 year old twins and 5 year old
- An opportunity to transform your parenting and your family
- Reduced parenting stress and a sense of satisfaction in your parenting as meet your children's emotional needs
- Greater co-operation, warmth and fun in your family
- 9 downloadable instructional booklets on the most common problem areas
- 6 downloadable chapters of the Parent Handbook class manual
- 6 month access to an online classroom for learning that fits your schedule
- Personalised parenting support via 1-1 Consultations and/or live Support Calls with Madeleine, where your questions will be answered and you’ll be listened to with care
- Insights and tools to deal with your family’s specific issues
To take full advantage of this course you will need:
- Access to a computer
- High-speed Internet access
- The call will be on Zoom.us
Madeleine offers Parenting Support for this Class by a combination of 1-1 Consultations and Support Calls, depending on what suits you. Support Call length varies from 30-90 minutes depending on the number of participants. To convert to your timezone try this world clock converter. Please keep in mind time changes around the world may affect your call time:
This Support Call will be at Sundays 6:00 pm Pacific. In Australia, that is Mondays starting at 11am Sydney Time.
To register, please go to: https://madeleinewinter.com/events/parenting-starter-class/
Want to know more about Madeleine? Madeleine is the parent of a teen who has been using and teaching the Hand in Hand approach for over 30 years. She lives in Sydney, and works with a diverse range of families from many different cultures. She often runs groups for fathers. She is on the Certification teaching team for Hand in Hand Parenting, and moderates the Hand in Hand Facebook Group for Parents of Older Kids.
What have parents said about Madeleine?
“I found Madeleine to be warm, organised, able to answer questions clearly, thoughtful, respectful, professional and authentic.” A father taking the online Starter Class
“I would describe this course as a life changing experience. I went into this class thinking that my family life was about as good as it could get. Little did I know that parenting didn’t have to feel like my life was being drained out of me. Thanks to my Listening Partners and my new Listening Tools, my relationship with my son is better than I ever thought possible. And I finally have energy left over to take care of myself!” Mother of 9 year old boy.
Posted in Event Category:
Online Parenting Classes
Calendar of All Events