Join this six-week video call group from anywhere in the world and let our Certified Hand in Hand Instructor Michelle Carlson guide you through your online class. These six small-group calls with a Certified Instructor are included when you register for the online Hand in Hand Starter Parenting class. Learn what drives your child’s off-track behavior and how a deeper connection with you can help them get back on track. You’ll learn practical tools while you get feedback, coaching and support.
You’ll change your parenting–and your life as you learn:
- The six tools needed to raise a happy, well-rounded child
- The common causes of emotional upset and its benefits
- Why your child throws tantrums and how you can respond to them
- How your child’s emotions work
- How to heal your child’s fears
- How to help an angry child become playful and compassionate
To take full advantage of this course you will need:
- Access to a computer
- High-speed Internet access
- The ability to join our conference call via free Zoom conference using your desktop computer, a headset is recommended for this option, or the Zoom app on a smart phone.
Call length varies from 30-90 minutes depending on the number of participants.
To convert to your timezone try this world clock converter. Please keep in mind time changes around the world may affect your call time.
Please note: Class includes call group participation for one parent. Please contact us for discount code and couple’s guidelines if your parenting partner would like to join a call group too.
Posted in Event Category:
Online Parenting Classes