How to Shift Seriousness & Stress in Parenting
And have more fun with your kids instead
Tune In To Hear:
- How laughter actually helps you to access your thinking, responding brain so you don't blurt out hurtful words or say things out of anger.
- Why it's helpful to identify the sensations you feel when you begin to get triggered, so you can take action quickly.
- A primer on the flight/fright/freeze system that tangles our thoughts and actions.
- Many playful responses you can try right away, as soon as you feel frustration starting.
- Why you should learn to love potty humor as much as your kids do!
And, as always, Kathy and Emily suggest one thing you can do this week to make playful responses a go-to habit.
Ask Us A Question:
Got a question to ask about Hand in Hand Parenting? This season Emily and Kathy would love to hear from you! Just hit this link and type out your question. You may just hear the response on a future episode.
Rate, Review, & Follow On Apple
If you would like more parents to find Hand in Hand Parenting then please consider rating this podcast on Apple podcasts. Your rating helps us reach more parents and support them as they invite more warm connection into their families.
Click here, and tap to rate. Choose “Write a Review,” and tell us what you most enjoyed about the episode.
Also, if you haven’t already, do follow the podcast so you don't miss this weekly way to keep your cup filled.
We publish new episodes on Tuesdays.