On-line classes and literature products are 25% off when you join the Hand in Hand Parent Club
It's time to leave the guilt, frustration, and short temper behind as you enjoy becoming the confident, relaxed, patient, and compassionate parent you know you can be.
That’s when parenting begins to change for the better. When you feel more supported, you can relax. You feel the power of your own intelligence, and confidence in your parenting. Your patience for your children grows, and your ability to connect with your children deepens. We’ll show you exactly how to create a listening partnership that can do just this.
Instant access includes:
- Why you can't help but lose it with your kids sometimes, and how you can get yourself back on track.
- How emotional hurts get passed down in families and how you can help yourself and other parents finally change family patterns.
- Detailed guidance on how you can offload tension caused by grief, anger, guilt, frustration, fear, exhaustion, and much more.
- Over 25 video and audio examples take you through the process step by step.
- Hours of Patty Wipfler’s Instructional videos for immediate download upon purchase, day or night.
- You receive two dozen carefully thought-out instruction segments, and the benefit of Patty Wipfler’s 40 years of experience doing and teaching Listening Partnerships to parents.
“The idea of doing a listening partnership can seem daunting. This course told me step-by-step how to do it, and even gave me permission to make mistakes. I’ve found that there is a direct ratio between the amount of listening time I get, and my capacity to be patient, loving and playful with my son. When I get cranky, my son will say, ‘Mom can you call one of your listening partners?’ My listening partnerships help me be the parent I aspired to be when I decided to become a Mom.” ~Kathy Gordon, Certified Hand in Hand Instructor
You’ll see real life examples from:
- Mothers, fathers, single parents, stepparents, parents of one child through eight children, divorced parents, parents of children ages one through adulthood, and parents from a variety of backgrounds.
- Fathers working on stepping out of patterns of overwork, and mothers working on building their confidence so they can meet their children’s aggression with limits and love.
- Parents working on trauma, and parents ending the cycle of abuse and neglect in their families.
- Includes tips on how and when to use your listening skills with those in your close family.
- Parents working on trauma, and parents ending the cycle of abuse and neglect in their families
The course contains everything you need to know to begin and benefit from a listening partnership. You’ll release all the feelings that stand in the way of becoming the parent you want to be. I loved the clear examples showing how to let go of our own stresses. Whether you’re just beginning a listening partnership or need some tips and techniques to go deeper into this most rewarding of relationships, this is the course for you! ~Kate Orson, author of “Tears Heal, How To Listen To Our Children”
When can I start?
As soon as you order! You’ll receive an email receipt and a link to the online classroom, so you can get started right away.
How long will it take?
You can expect the course to take you from three to six weeks to complete. You won’t want to rush through; each class will open the door to positive experiences for you. We look forward to helping you on your journey to reduced stress, greater connection, and cooperation in your family.
To sum it up:
- You’ll get the same information that we offer when we certify Hand in Hand Instructors and Parent Consultants.
- You’ll learn to conduct Listening Partnerships both in person and by phone, with multiple examples of both.
- You’ll have access to the videos and other course materials for one year. You’ll receive all this and more for $89.