What if you had a supportive community for your parenting?
Ever wish you had immediate step-by-step solutions to your child's problem behaviors?
And a place to turn every time your child's behavior leaves you lost, lonely, or confused?
Now, you do!
Not ready to join the Parent Club? That’s OK, we have a free account to get you more access to resources on our website.
Join the Parent Club today!
From $21.00 / month
Please pay at the highest level your personal financial circumstances allow so that together we can include as many parents as possible in our community.
Want to join but finances are tight? We’ve got you! Just select the “$15 / month (scholarship)” option.
Join the Parent Club and make parenting easier
Parenting is hard when you feel like you are going it alone. The Parent Club means you have a community cheering you along.
The Parent Club Gives You
Answers to your questions, with responses specific to your family’s needs
A way to understand the root causes of your child’s off-track behaviors, so that you can respond better
A warm community of instructors and parents who understand your challenges and celebrate your parenting wins
Check out all the great support you'll enjoy
Are you exhausted by...
“I will forever be changed. My life with my kids is amazing. Everyone in the Hand in Hand Parenting Club is so helpful, nonjudgmental, genuinely concerned for your family’s happiness.
I have learned how to listen, and how to my children about their feelings during their troubled times. My children KNOW they are loved!”
Instant access to the Setting Limits and Building Cooperation course
- How children signal for help
- Common causes and triggers for off-track behavior
- 3 steps to effectively setting limits
- Why conventional discipline methods don’t work for long
- Video instruction from Hand in Hand Founder, Patty Wipfler, divided into 10-15 minute segments for easy retention
- a 25% discount on self-guided and instructor-led classes, including:
- Helping Your Child with Aggressive Behaviors
- Taming Sibling Rivalry
- Helping Your Child Sleep
- The Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class
4 live group Q&As every month with certified instructors:
- Ask specific questions about problems that have you stumped
- Get reassurance, support, and suggestions for how to handle things next time
- Get advice tailored to your exact situation
- AND every month enjoys a live Q&A with Hand in Hand Parenting Founder and author of Listen, Patty Wipfler
Become part of a warm, supportive community. Certified instructors and like-minded parents will:
- Look for your questions and answer them in between live calls
- Give you warm, nonjudgmental reassurance so you don’t feel so alone
- Offer suggestions for things that have worked in the past, so you’ll always have a steady stream of new playful ideas you can try with your child
“The biggest, most profound gain is that I have learned to focus less on the behavior and more on the emotions behind the behavior. The tools in this membership have taught me how to help my children navigate whatever feelings need to be addressed in a healthy way.”
To be a part of this warm and caring community, join now, while the Parent Club is open to new members.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you find the Parent Club isn't for you, just let us know and we will refund your payment within your first 30 days. If you decide to stay, you can pay month to month and cancel any time.