Parenting—the most difficult and rewarding job anyone can have
In every kind of family, from every kind of background, each and every parent deserves support. Hand in Hand Parenting helps all parents learn how to reduce the stress of parenting and create the warm, cooperative family atmosphere they want to share with their children.
When there is a need, a scholarship can allow you to attain your parenting goals, get support, and succeed to your fullest ability. In addition, scholarships can enable those just beginning to practice professionally or who work with underserved populations to take advantage of opportunities for continuing professional development.
“I’m really grateful that I had the opportunity to be here.
My son… totally turned around just by
giving him some attention.
Last week he actually
became Star Student of the Month!”
Project ABC Parent
- 100% discount — Unemployed household on some government assistance appropriate to the country of residence. 100% scholarships may not be available for all programs and products.
- 75% discount — Household income under $30,000
- 50% discount — Household income from $30,000 to $40,000
- 25% discount — Household income from $40,000 to $50,000
Hand in Hand may require self-reported income statements for some 75% or higher scholarships.
Scholarships are awarded on an as-needed and as-available basis. All scholarships are valid for one year. Scholarships are issued to households with children (under the age of 18) in the home or to parents living separately from their children.
Scholarship Eligible Programs
- Online Self-Guided classes (25%-100% scholarships available)
- Booklets (as a digital download) (50%-100% scholarships available)
- Parent Club (scholarship level of $19 per month)
At this time there is no scholarship support for Consultations. To inquire about scholarship support for the Instructor Certification Program, please contact Michelle Kokel, Certification Director
Applicants please complete the form at the link below. If you have any questions, please reach out to Emily Murray, Program Manager at Hand in Hand. You can expect to hear back about your scholarship request within 5 business days.