We created these free Zoom gatherings for men around the world to connect more with Hand in Hand Parenting. Whether you are new to the Hand in Hand approach or a seasoned expert, you will have the opportunity to meet other like-minded fathers, ask instructors your parenting questions, and get listening support in small groups.
We focus on using Hand in Hand's 5 Listening Tools to meet our everyday parenting challenges and are united by a desire to:
- Build support for ourselves as male parents or caregivers
- Respond helpfully to challenging behaviors
- Set effective limits with warmth and respect
- Experience more joy and playfulness in parenting
- Strengthen relationships in our families
- See our children thrive
Events are 90 minutes long and typically occur on the second Saturday of every other month. Simply register for the event you wish to attend using the links below and you will be sent the Zoom joining instructions.
Event Schedule & Registration:
- May 13, 2023 07:00 PM London: Register Here
- July 8, 2023 07:00 PM London: Register Here
Facilitated by Blake Adams, Dave Cales, Tom Anderson and other Certified Hand in Hand Instructors and Instructor Candidates.
Hand in Hand provides programs for all people who are caring for children in any capacity. We occasionally offer specialized programs for people in particular caregiving roles and/or identity groups to provide support specific to their experiences. The Dads Connect events are for men/male-identified people who are caring for children in any caretaking role.