- Defiance, disrespect, power struggles
- Aggression, hitting, kicking, biting
- Sibling arguments, name calling, competition, refusal to share
- Sleep fears, night terrors, bedwetting, bedtime tantrums
- Separation anxiety, neediness
- Endless tantrums, whining, and meltdowns
do you wish someone would help you understand the root causes of your child’s whining, aggression, fears, and defiance, so you can play your way through the challenges and create lasting cooperation?
The Hand in Hand Parent Club is a membership that gives you the absolute best information we have to offer, delivered to your inbox every week, with the added support of weekly coaching calls, a supportive parenting community, free access to our Setting Limits and Building Cooperation course, and Q&A sessions with Patty Wipfler, the Founder of Hand in Hand. And it’s all accessible right on your phone.
Free instant access to our most popular self-guided class Setting Limits and Building Cooperation:
- How children signal for help
- Common causes and triggers for off-track behavior
- 3 steps to effectively setting limits
- Why conventional discipline methods don’t work for long
- And much more video instruction from Hand in Hand Founder, Patty Wipfler, divided into 10-15 minute segments for easy retention
- In addition to this free class, members also receive a 25% discount on self-guided and instructor-led classes like Helping Your Child with Aggressive Behaviors or the Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class.
Four live group Q&As every month with certified instructors so you can:
- Ask specific questions about problems that have you stumped
- Get reassurance, support, and suggestions for how to handle things next time
- Get advice tailored to your exact situation
- AND every 4-5 weeks, you’ll have a live Q&A with Hand in Hand Parenting Founder and author of Listen, Patty Wipfler
You’ll also become part of a warm, supportive community of like-minded parents, and certified instructors who:
- Look for your questions and answer them in between live calls
- Give you warm, nonjudgmental reassurance so you don’t feel so alone
- Offer suggestions for things that have worked in the past, so you’ll always have a steady stream of new playful ideas you can try with your child
The regular price of the membership will be $25 a month, but right now you can join at the special introductory price of just $15 a month. (This discount continues through your first year as a member, saving you $10 each month while giving you the best parenting support and education available.)
What Others Are Saying
“I will forever be changed. My life with my kids is amazing. Everyone in the Hand in Hand Parenting Club is so helpful, nonjudgmental, genuinely concerned for your family’s happiness. I have learned how to listen, and how to my children about their feelings during their troubled times. My children KNOW they are loved! – A. Jarnot, Los Angeles
“The biggest, most profound gain is that I have learned to focus less on the behavior and more on the emotions behind the behavior. The tools in this membership have taught me how to help my children navigate whatever feelings need to be addressed in a healthy way.” – Emmy R., Boston
“I’m getting so much out of the coaching calls. We all have such common challenges with our little ones. It’s refreshing and helpful to hear others’ struggles and triumphs.” – Jacklyn L., California
“We’ve had such a tremendous time with the principles of Hand in Hand we follow them more and more daily. It’s made a great difference in the life of our son, who’s much calmer, happier, and secure in himself. My wife and I can work with him on behavioral issues lovingly and very successfully. We are nothing but grateful (and having a great time together!).” – Ron M., Portland
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Still Not Sure? No Worries.
Your Membership Comes With A No-Risk, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
And throughout the year, you can cancel at any time, for any reason, and never be charged again.
There’s no commitment, and no minimum. Try the first 30 days risk free. If it’s not for you, let us know and you’ll get a full refund. If you decide to stay, you can pay month to month and cancel any time.