Special Time is one the best things you can give your family
Thank you! We are honored by your support
Special Time Toolkit
Here's what you'll get...
- 1 x Guide to Special Time. Read this first if you are new to the tool.
- 1 x A 30-day planner. Scan it, stick it up.
- 2 x Special Time Checklists. A quick reference resource.
- 1 x Full-Page Workbook, to help you get the most out of this tool with your own family. Print this and work through it at your own pace.
- 1 x Remote Control Printable: Really hand over control to your child in Special Time.
- 1 x 20 ideas for Adult Special Time: Play ideas for when you want to let go!
You'll also receive...
- A Weekly email with Special Time hints and tips.
- A Weekly Facebook Live with instructors Anna Cole and Rachel Schofield during the month of May. (If you miss these, don’t worry, we’ll send them all in one email as a collection in a later email).
- 5 x Additional Readings:
- Special Time Chapter from the Hand in Hand Parenting book, Listen: Five Ways To Meet Your Everyday Parenting Challenges by Patty Wipfler and Tosha Schore.
- 25 Ways to Be a More Playful Parent.
- Using Special Time To Explore Off-Limits Behavior.
- What to Say During Staylistening.
- Real-Life Special Time Success Stories.