Hand in Hand’s Foundations Course for Educators – Thursdays 4:00 PM US Pacific
Eight Thursdays beginning March 14th, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM US Pacific , 7:00 PM US Eastern , 10:00 AM AEDT$599.00
8-Week Course for Educators and anyone working in early care and educational settings.
Learn five effective tools shown to ease educator stress. Decrease overwhelm, build support for yourself, and access evidence-based strategies to help children learn, even if they face difficult challenges.
- Gain a new understanding of children's emotions and behaviors, along with concrete short and long-term strategies you can use to address challenging behaviors.
- Strengthen the social-emotional foundations necessary for children’s learning.
- Transform classrooms into sources of connection and resilience.
- Restore your energy and enthusiasm for the important role you do.
- Strengthen the home-school partnership.
- Foster more positive, playful, and joyful interactions with the children in your care.
- Attend a weekly 60-minute mentoring call with your Hand in Hand Instructor and a small group of educators.
- Practice peer-to-peer support in small group classes led by an experienced mentor.
- Gain personalized support and guidance every week.
- Includes access to a full library of additional resources, including texts and video sessions led by Hand in Hand's founder Patty Wipfler.
Who is this class for?
Any person working in early childhood education as a teacher, assistant, support staff, etc.
- Small-group mentoring with an experienced Hand in Hand Instructor via a weekly zoom.
- A portion of each mentoring session is devoted to your specific questions and experience.
- An online classroom with self-guided materials to fuel discussion and sharing of ideas in the weekly mentoring sessions.
- All participants will also have full access to the videos and written materials from our Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class, including the Parent Handbook.
Rich learning will take place as you spend several hours weekly practicing new skills with the parents and children in your family and profession. You may want to begin thinking about scheduling regular time with a child to deepen your learning experience.
Additional educational materials and research will be made available to match your particular interests and client needs.
Total weekly time commitment of 4 – 6 hours per week includes review of self-guided materials, live call group, and practice.
Your Online Classroom
Take a quick sneak peek tour of the classroom here!
*Please note that this session will be affected by global time changes. This session will remain aligned with US time which changes on Nov 5th.
To join the waitlist for the 2024 sessions in April and September, please add your information here