Hand in Hand Parenting welcomes Dads to attend any of our events and classes online and around the world. The Parent Club Community is a good place to find out more and bring your questions.
‘Dads Connect' Online Support Group
We created these free Zoom gatherings for men around the world to connect more with Hand in Hand Parenting. Whether you are new to the Hand in Hand approach or a seasoned expert, you will have the opportunity to meet other like-minded fathers, ask instructors your parenting questions, and get listening support in small groups.
For more information and event dates, view the Dads Connect event page.
Resources for Dads
- Dads Make a Difference: The Importance of Fathers in Helping Kids Flourish, a podcast with Hand in Hand Founder, Patty Wipfler.
- If outside work takes you out of the house, it can be hard to feel wanted and involved when you get back. Here's some awesome ideas for keeping your clan close: Fathers are Primary Parents.
- For help when your child only wants mom.
- When dads share support with other dads.
- Want to understand better just what your child needs emotionally? It's all here in this booklet.