Dads Make a Difference: The Importance of Fathers in Helping Kids Flourish, a podcast with Hand in Hand Founder, Patty Wipfler
Hand in Hand Parenting welcomes Dads to attend any of our events and classes online and around the world. The parent club is a good place to find out more and bring your questions.
We created these free Zoom gatherings for men around the world to connect more with Hand in Hand Parenting. Whether you are new to the Hand in Hand approach or a seasoned expert, you will have the opportunity to meet other like-minded fathers, ask instructors your parenting questions, and get listening support in small groups.
We focus on using Hand in Hand's 5 Listening Tools to meet our everyday parenting challenges and are united by a desire to:
- Build support for ourselves as male parents or caregivers
- Respond helpfully to challenging behaviors
- Set effective limits with warmth and respect
- Experience more joy and playfulness in parenting
- Strengthen relationships in our families
- See our children thrive
Events are 90 minutes long and typically occur on the second Saturday of every other month. You can find the details for each event in the calendar here. Simply register for the event you wish to attend and you will be sent the Zoom joining instructions.
Hand in Hand provides programs for all people who are caring for children in any capacity. We occasionally offer specialized programs for people in particular caregiving roles and/or identity groups to provide support specific to their experiences. The Dads Connect events are for men/male-identified people who are caring for children in any caretaking role.
- If outside work takes you out of the house, it can be hard to feel wanted and involved when you get back. Here's some awesome ideas for keeping your clan close: Fathers are Primary Parents
- For help when your child only wants mom
- When dads share support with other dads
- Want to understand better just what your child needs emotionally? It's all here in this booklet.