- This event has passed.
Hand in Hand Parenting Foundations Class with Kathy Gordon
6 Thursdays beginning February 8th, 12:00 PM US Pacific , 3:00 PM US Eastern , 8:00 PM UK$347
As the New Year begins, we often resolve to be more of the parent and person we'd like to be. As you move toward that goal, come get the support and Tools you deserve as the leader of your family.
Consider the Foundations Class – 6 weeks of strategies and support to help you create more cooperation and peace in your home.
You can join in your jammies via zoom from anywhere. Learn what drives your child’s off-track behavior and how a deeper connection with you can help them get back on track. You’ll learn practical tools while you get feedback, coaching, and emotional support.
You’ll change your parenting–and your life as you learn:
- The five tools to help you raise a happy, well-rounded child
- Why your child throws tantrums and how you can respond to them
- How your child’s emotions work and how emotions affect LEARNING
- How to heal your child’s fears and increase their capacity to learn
- How to help an angry child become playful and compassionate
Scholarships, a couple's rate, and the Parent Club Community discount are available.
Taking a parenting class with Kathy was for me, the best decision a first-time mother could have made! I've learned how to connect deeply with my 2-year-old, and to face, with confidence, the everyday challenges that comes with raising a young child.
– Karine, Los Angeles Mom
Kathy has really supported the parenting community at our school to understand, even more deeply, how to go about Parenting by Connection. She is a wealth of knowledge and parents always leave feeling like they have actual tools, not just theories. She is willing to really listen to the needs of parents. We hope to continue learning from her!
– Lena Garcia, Teacher and Curriculum Coordinator, The Knowing Garden Community