Hand in Hand is a small, grassroots nonprofit. We rely on volunteers to support our efforts to reach parents throughout the world. Volunteer today to make a difference in the lives of families and gain valuable hands-on experience. Together we can change the world of parenting!
Hand in Hand is actively seeking volunteers for the following activities:
- Translation work to increase the number of languages Hand in Hand articles and booklets are available for readers.
- Editing services for our blog posts and articles
- Volunteer Manager to help recruit, train, and manage volunteers
- Researcher or graduate student to conduct program evaluations
- Marketing professionals to assist in marketing, public relations or program outreach
- Board members with experience in collaborative outreach and fundraising
- Results oriented project managers for the Fundraising Committee
- Database assistance to help with migration to new database
To learn more or to join us as a volunteer, contact Velma Gentzsch, Administrative Director.