- This event has passed.
Dive Into the Tools with Katy Linsley and Hand in Hand’s Foundations Course for Parents and Caregivers
6 Wednesdays beginning February 21st, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM GMT , 8:00 AM US Eastern£260
“I wish I could gift this course to every parent! The tools have really helped me and my son connect in a more positive way. There's far less screaming and tantruming these days – from both of us!” Mum of 6-year-old.
“This course has helped me see my children differently, and frankly – love them more. I can really see the good in them. Instead of seeing wilful defiance, I’m seeing a child struggling. Instead of looking in the mirror and seeing my failure as a parent, I’m seeing a woman who is really trying her best. It changes everything. I feel a new lease of life as a parent. Katy is a truly brilliant instructor. She is clearly so dedicated, so in tune, so thoughtful, so caring. She really held the space in such a calm, loving way. And I feel changed by this experience. She has given me such an incredible gift as a parent.” Starter Class Mum of Two
Fears and Anxiety>?
You are not alone in your struggles.
Parenting is full-on at the best of times. Throw in some tricky behaviour from our children, some triggers that really push our buttons, the exhaustion that comes with juggling earning a living and holding a household together, never mind recovering from a global pandemic which has disrupted our coping mechanisms. It might feel like being a good parent is asking too much!
• Find out what’s going on when your children display tricky behaviour
• Get more co-operation within your family
• Have a more playful atmosphere in your home
• Gain confidence in figuring out how to roll with whatever your children throw at you
• Learn how to set limits that strengthen your connection with your children
• Feel non-judgemental support that gives you the inspiration to do it all again tomorrow
• Develop on-going support, by finding listening partnerships that can last for years
The Starter Class will give you.
• Weekly live calls with Katy and other parents to share experiences and ask questions and receive supportive listening.
• Small groups to ensure everyone is heard and calls personalised.
• Forever access to the online classroom, with videos and reading material to support learning from Hand in Hand founder Patty Wipfler
• Dedicated WhatsApp group to get support in between the weekly Zoom meetings.
• 1-month FREE membership to Hand in Hand’s Parent Club
Some parent’s responses after working with Katy.
“The supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere really helped build my confidence as a parent. The supportive way in which Katy held the space really gave me the confidence to think that I can and was doing my absolute best – and this in turn enabled and inspired me to try new things.”
“It is the first parenting manual I have found that honours that the parent knows, and that the parent has needs. Normally the parent seems to be left out in parenting classes!”
“I feel inspired by hearing the other parents and Katy helping us on how to use the tools simply and effectively. The fun-quota in my family has definitely upped, as has my sense of compassion for self and others, especially, my children. I know that building these tools into my life will affect massive changes on all sorts of levels.”
Katy is a mum to two boys, and a Hand in Hand certified instructor based in the Northwest of England.
Find out more about Katy at www.katylinsleyhandinhandparenting.com
If you would like to find out about bursary places on Katy’s Starter Class, please contact her here https://katylinsleyhandinhandparenting.com/contact/