Hand in Hand’s Foundations Course for Parents and Caregivers- online with Kate Howe and Brooke Bishara
6 Thursdays beginning February 29th, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM US Eastern, 9:30 AM US Pacific, 5:30 PM UK$347 individual / $497 couple
Gain confidence in parenting and learn how to solve the issues that are sapping joy with your kids.
There are lots of ways that parenting can get difficult. Refusal to cooperate? Meltdowns or tantrums? Screen-time tussles? Sleep issues? Separation Anxiety? Rudeness? Picky eating? Shutting down? Door slamming? Feelings of isolation and exhaustion?
Yet, no matter the age of your child and what you are facing right now, you can build a strong and close relationship. You can feel confident as you navigate any challenges that come up. You can know that you’re giving your child what they truly need in life, and enjoy the journey with them along the way. The Hand In Hand approach has been used by families around the world for over four decades, and really works to build cooperation and harmony in your family.
Your work as a parent is critically important, and you deserve support and a proven set of tools. Get both in this 6-week Starter Class.
In this class, you will learn how to:
* Strengthen your bond with your child
* Set loving limits on unworkable behaviors
* Bring more play and laughter into your family’s daily life
* Handle tears, defiance, and aggression with more confidence
* Understand what drives your child’s off-track behavior and how to re-establish connection and cooperation
* Build support for yourself and the hard work of parenting
Our Starter Class consists of:
* A weekly 1 hour and 45 minutes Zoom call with Brooke and Kate, Certified Hand In Hand Instructors, and a small group of parents where each person gets attention and support.
* Lifetime access to the online Starter Class written materials and excellent videos for each lesson.
* Email and phone support with Brooke and Kate between sessions as needed.
Thursdays at 12:30 pm Eastern / 9:30 am Pacific Time
Feb 29, March 7, 14, 21, 28, and April 4.