Hand in Hand Foundations Course for Parents and Caregivers with Emily Murray
6 Thursdays beginning March 28th, 2:00-3:30 US Eastern.10:00 AM US Pacific, 6:00 PM UK$347 ($297 and $247 sliding scale levels available at check out)
Being a parent involves so much figuring it out – whatever the “it's” of the moment are. From the big decisions to the tiny…so…much…thinking, deciding and responding. It can be exhausting, especially when all that thinking and figuring happens all by yourself, in isolation. Parent burnout is a real thing.
Managing all this on top of the usual care of our children and families can feel so all-consuming that we can lose track of ourselves in the process. I hope you will join me in this 8-week series so we can restock our parenting toolboxes to help with all those decisions and responses, but most importantly give you time and space to tend to parts of yourself that need some TLC and to nurture the parts that have changed and emerged since becoming a parent.
Come join this space where you can rest, compare notes, recalibrate, and head back into family life with a stronger sense of your bearings plus new ideas for handling whatever tough spots that might be going on or coming up.
Experience this support infusion once a week for eight whole weeks! It can be truly transformational to rest in this weekly nourishment, encouragement, and connection.
This is for you if you
- are a parent/primary caregiver of a 0-12ish year old
- are feeling a little (or a lot) overwhelmed or overworked in the parenting department. Maybe even burnt out.
- want to spend less time in react mode and more time in respond mode.
- want to get out ahead of overwhelm and burn out.
- crave some time to think about yourself and your needs.
- are spending more time than you'd like scrambling or in react mode in your parenting relationship(s).
- feel off track from being the parent you want to be.
- are working with difficult behaviors or are in a developmental shift with your child and are looking for a leveling up of your parenting tools.
- just want some time out of the day-to-day grind to think about the bigger picture.
What You'll Learn and Experience:
- Learn 5 flexible, adaptable tools that can bring you out of react and scramble mode and into a more responsive and confident place in your parenting for this phase and every phase to come. We'll do a a deep-dive into each Hand in Hand listening tool one-by-one to learn how each works, how to get the best from the tool, and ways to adapt it for your family.
- Connect with other parents and a facilitator who is deeply committed to supporting you with your unique needs and family context.
- Rest in a judgment-free space where you can vent, think, and feel supported, inspired, recharged, and connected.
- Increase your understanding of how emotions can drive your child's behavior off course and what you can do in these tough moments.
- Offer new ways to respond to difficult behaviors like defiance, anxiety, and aggression with confidence and clarity.
- Weekly 60-90 minute mentoring call with a Hand in Hand Instructor that includes coaching and Listening Time.
- Show you how to boost cooperation, lift fears, and reduce overwhelm for you and your child with the power of play and laughter.
- Build your confidence in setting warm but firm limits.
- Restore your energy for parenting and manage your own reactions through Listening Partnerships, a space to work on your own emotional healing.
- 8 weekly small group sessions with like-minded parents and personalized support so you can build support for being the parent you want to be.
- An online community where you'll get self-guided materials, 24/7 place to post questions and share ideas, appreciation+inspiration posts, and access to Hand in Hand Parenting's free network including a weekly live “ask me anything”.
- Lifetime access to the Starter Class online classroom with powerful videos, articles, and booklets – accessible at times that work for you.
- Free download of the Listening to Children Booklet set for a deeper look at each of the Tools we work on in our series ($29 value).
- Helpful printables to help you practice, including the Starter Class Manual.
- Free access to the Parent Club Community for 30 days after class ends so you can have support while you practice everything you learned. ($25 value).
Sliding Scale (please choose the highest level that works for your budget):
$297 use promo code LEVEL2
$247 use promo code LEVEL3