On-line classes and literature products are 25% off when you join the Hand in Hand Parent Club
Does your child:
- cling or follow you everywhere?
- make a scene when getting dropped off at daycare or school?
- refuse care or playtime with one parent?
- hate going anywhere by herself?
- want to explore but is halted by fear?
Would you like to…
- finally discover the root causes of your child's anxiety
- feel more confident as a parent that you can effectively address the crying, tantrums, and aggression that accompanies transitions
- learn concrete tools to address anxiety, stop the behavior, and strengthen your child’s relationship with you
- and maybe even get to go to the bathroom all alone!
It was revolutionary for me to learn that my daughter's moments of upset are an opportunity for me to relax by just staying present, connected, and reassuring. The benefits to our relationship have been amazing since I have taken this course.”
~Christian F. in California
Preview of the Class
What you'll get
- 15 Instructional Videos (15-20 min each for easy retention) ($79 Value)
- Instant access to these transformative videos and reading materials
- Unlimited access 24/7 for one year
- 9 “Listening to Children” e-booklets ($29 value)
My daughter had been traumatized by stress and anxiety in her young life and as a result has been very needy and scared to leave me. There didn't seem to be anything for me to do but deal with the situation and survive as best as we could, hoping that things would be okay one day. I felt guilt and fear. After taking this course, I believe that it isn't too late and that her behaviour is a call for healing. I know how to help her. Everything is improving: our relationship, her concentration at school, her confidence in herself…this course has been a miracle for us!
Elizabeth X, in France
You'll also learn
- Why children have fears around separation
- The healing process that eliminates those fears
- Listening tools you can use to assist your child's healing process and improve his or her confidence
- How you can support yourself so parenting can feel less stressful and more joyful
This approach is especially helpful for children who have had challenging early experiences such as a difficult birth, invasive medical treatment, or significant separations from a caregiver. When extreme or long lasting behaviors arise out of the fear experienced during these kinds of challenging events, an approach that fosters connection, co-regulation of emotions, and warm limits is critical.