On-line classes and literature products are 25% off when you join the Hand in Hand Parent Club
Do your children:
- Fight over little things?
- Irritate each other on purpose?
- Compete over who sits where or gets to use which toys?
- Say mean things to each other or yell?
- Act aggressively or hurt each other physically?
Do you want:
- A peaceful, loving home for the whole family
- To finally understand what’s at the root of sibling tensions
- Practical tools to tame sibling rivalry with examples from real parents on how to use them
- To prepare for the birth of a new sibling
- To help a child who is frequently victimized
- To build support for yourself and reduce your frustration level and so much more
Taming Sibling Rivalry will help you build the skills and understanding you need to truly mend your children’s relationships with one another, and with you. You’ll learn how to increase each child’s sense that you’re on their side. You’ll learn what to do with the weariness or the frustration that gets triggered in you day after day. And you’ll learn what it takes to melt the tightly-held upsets inside your children, so they can relax and enjoy one another.
Patty is loving, practical, and clear. The videos offer concrete examples of what to say, how to say it, and what tone to use, which was so helpful for me. I enjoyed parenting this week. I am not exhausted. Thank you!”
Stephanie Abhrams, South Portland, ME
- Ways to help each of your children feel treasured
- Ways to bring more laughter into your family life
- Emergency measures for when your patience is gone
- How to help a child who feels needy
- Fresh thinking on fairness and sharing
- What to do when one child has already hurt the other
Patty Wipfler really clarifies what’s going on when children get caught up in doing something hurtful or unsafe. This course gives parents a deep sense of assurance and an understanding of the most helpful actions to take.
Sadie Van Gelder, Mom & Certified Instructor of Hand in Hand Parenting
Log in to the online classroom from anywhere and use the video and reading at your own pace. You could see results as soon as the first week but you have the materials for a full year for review and reflection.